Table of Contents
Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA (Fresenius or 'the group'), the holding company of the Fresenius Group, is a leading global provider of products and services for dialysis, hospitals and outpatient medical care. The group operates in Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and Africa. It is headquartered in Bad Homburg, Germany, and employed 216,275 people as on December 31, 2014. The group recorded revenues of E23,231 million ($30,862.4 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 14.3% over FY2013. The operating profit of the group was E3,114 million ($4,136.9 million) in FY2014, an increase of 4.1% over FY2013. The net profit of the group was E1,067 million ($1,417.5 million) in FY2014, an increase of 5.5% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
NT 3 Growth Factor Receptor (TrkC Tyrosine Kinase or GP145 TrkC or Neurotrophic Tyrosine Kinase Receptor Type 3 or NTRK3 or EC 126.96.36.199) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘NT-3 ...
Rho Associated Protein Kinase 1 (Renal Carcinoma Antigen NY REN 35 or Rho Associated Coiled Coil Containing Protein Kinase 1 or p160 ROCK 1 or ROCK1 or EC 188.8.131.52) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global ...
Bone Marrow Transplant Rejection - Pipeline Review, H1 2017 Summary Global Markets Direct’s latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Bone Marrow Transplant Rejection - Pipeline Review, ...