Table of Contents
Dollar General Corporation - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Dollar General Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Dollar General Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Dollar General Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Dollar General Corporation’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Dollar General Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Dollar General Corporation (Dollar General or 'the company') is a discount retailer of general merchandise in the US. The company is headquartered in Goodlettsville, Tennessee and employed about 105,500 people, including part-time employees, as of February 27, 2015. The company recorded revenues of $18,909.6 million during the financial year ended January 2015 (FY2015), an increase of 8% over FY2014. The operating profit of the company was $1,769.1 million in FY2015, an increase of 1.9% over FY2014. The net profit of the company was $1,065.3 million in FY2015, an increase of 3.9% over FY2014.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Dollar General Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Dollar General Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Dollar General Corporation’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302