Table of Contents
Lloyd’s of London - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Lloyd’s of London required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Lloyd’s of London in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Lloyd’s of London including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Lloyd’s of London’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Lloyd’s of London, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Lloyd’s of London (Lloyd's or ‘the group’) is a constituent body of its selected member groups and offers global insurance solutions through them. The group was composed of 94 syndicates as on December 31, 2014. Lloyd's primarily operates in the UK, the US and Canada, and Europe. It is headquartered in London, the UK and employed 949 people as on December 31, 2014. The group recorded revenues of £335.5 million ($552.7 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 3% over FY2013. The operating profit* of the group was £58.9 million ($97.1 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 33.8% compared to FY2013. The net profit* of the group was £91.5 million ($150.7 million) in FY2014, an increase of 39.9% over FY2013. *Net profit is higher than operating profit due to addition of finance income, exchange gains on borrowings and share of profits of associates.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Lloyd’s of London and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Lloyd’s of London as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Lloyd’s of London’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Al Alamiya Cooperative Insurance Co. (Al Alamiya) is a financial services company that offers personal insurance, commercial insurance and risk management and claim services. The company’s personal ...
Summary KB Insurance Co., Ltd. (KB Insurance) is a financial service provider that offers non-life insurance products and services to individuals and corporate. The company offers coverage for various ...
Summary Amana Cooperative Insurance Company (Amana) is a financial services company that offers insurance and personal deposit solutions. The company offers insurance services such as property, car, fire, ...