Table of Contents
Celestica Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Celestica Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Celestica Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Celestica Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Celestica Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Celestica Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Celestica Inc. (Celestica or ‘the company’) is a provider of end-to-end product lifecycle solutions to enterprise computing, communications, consumer, industrial, healthcare, alternative energy, and aerospace and defense sectors. The company offers the design and engineering, electronics manufacturing and supply chain management services. It operates in the Americas, Asia, and Europe. Celestica is headquartered in Toronto, Canada and employed approximately 25,000 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $5,631.3 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), a decrease of 2.8% as compared to FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $124.6 million in FY2014, a decrease of 4.7% as compared to FY2013. The net profit was $108.2 million in FY2014, a decrease of 8.3% as compared to FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Celestica Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Celestica Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Celestica Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The semiconductor industry has all the attributes that appeal to patent licensing companies (PLCs): Are you in their sights? KEY FEATURES OF THE REPORT - Ranking of PLCs according to their recent patent ...
Summary Mimasu Semiconductor Industry Co., Ltd. (Mimasu Semiconductor) is a technology company that offers semiconductor products. The company operates through the divisions including semiconductor, san-sho ...
Summary Seoul Semiconductor Co., Ltd (Seoul Semiconductor) is a device manufacturing company that manufactures LED devices. The company’s products include Acrich series, nPola and WICOP series. It offers ...