Table of Contents
Checkpoint Systems, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Checkpoint Systems, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Checkpoint Systems, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Checkpoint Systems, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Checkpoint Systems, Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Checkpoint Systems, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Checkpoint Systems, Inc. (Checkpoint or ‘the company’) is engaged in the manufacturing and marketing of loss prevention, merchandising and labeling solutions for the retail and apparel industry. The company primarily operates in the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific. It is headquartered in Thorofare, New Jersey and employed 4,894 people as on December 28, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $662 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), a decrease of 4% as compared to FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $38.7 million in FY2014, an increase of 66.4% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was $11 million in FY2014, as compared to a net loss of $18.9 million in FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Checkpoint Systems, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Checkpoint Systems, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Checkpoint Systems, Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Checkpoint Systems, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, ...
This report presents quick facts about Kollakorn Corporation Ltd., which is principally involved in Security Oriented Identification, Authentication, and Information Storage Technologies Business. Illustrated ...
Digital commerce is no longer restricted to computers, tablets and mobile phones. There are now a plethora of things, including connected cars, consumer appliances, smart clothing, smartwatches, othe ...