Table of Contents
Danske Bank Group - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Danske Bank Group required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Danske Bank Group in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Danske Bank Group including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Danske Bank Group’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Danske Bank Group, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Danske Bank Group (Danske Bank or 'the group') is one of the leading financial services providers in the Nordic region. The group offers a range of services, including banking, mortgage finance, insurance, real-estate brokerage, asset management, and trading in fixed income products, foreign exchange and equities. Danske Bank primarily operates in the Europe. It is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, and employed 18,603 people as of December 31, 2014. The group recorded revenues of DKK84,090 million ($14,984.8 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 6.1% over FY2013. The operating profit of the group was DKK7,835 million ($1,396.2 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 22.1% compared to FY2013. The net profit of the group was DKK3,846 million ($631.9 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 45.9% compared to FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Danske Bank Group and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Danske Bank Group as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Danske Bank Group’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Synopsis Timetric’s 'The Cards and Payments Industry in Estonia: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2021' report provides detailed analysis of market trends in the Estonian cards and payments industry. ...
Synopsis Timetric’s 'The Cards and Payments Industry in Belgium: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides detailed analysis of market trends in the Belgian cards and payments industry. ...
Mastercard operates one of the largest and most easily recognisable networks of financial cards in the world. In 2016, Mastercard continued to pivot its business: rebranding itself in an attempt to emphasise ...