Table of Contents
Callaway Golf Company - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Callaway Golf Company required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Callaway Golf Company in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Callaway Golf Company including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Callaway Golf Company’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Callaway Golf Company, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Callaway Golf Company (Callaway or 'the company') designs, manufactures and sells golf clubs, golf balls, golf bags and other golf-related accessories. The company operates in the US, Japan, Europe, Korea, Canada, Australia, China, Thailand and India. It is headquartered in Carlsbad, California and employed about 1,700 people as of December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $886.9 million in the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 5.2% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $30.7 million in FY2014, compared to the operating loss of $10.8 million in FY2013. The net profit was $16 million in FY2014, compared to the net loss of $22.3 million in FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Callaway Golf Company and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Callaway Golf Company as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Callaway Golf Company’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
This report presents quick facts about West Marine, Inc., which is principally involved in providing Boating and Water Recreation Products. Illustrated with 24 tables, the report showcases the company's ...
This report presents quick facts about Escalade, Inc., which is principally involved in Sporting Goods Business. Illustrated with 42 tables, the report showcases the company's sales performance, key markets ...
Summary Sumitomo Rubber Industries Ltd (Sumitomo Rubber) formerly Japan Dunlop Rubber Co., Ltd. is a consumer goods company that manufactures automotive tires, sports and industrial rubber products. The ...