Table of Contents
Zimmer Holdings, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Zimmer Holdings, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Zimmer Holdings, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Zimmer Holdings, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Zimmer Holdings, Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Zimmer Holdings, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Zimmer Holdings (Zimmer or 'the company') is a leading provider of orthopaedic reconstructive implants, dental implants, spinal implants, trauma products and related surgical products. The company operates in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific. Zimmer is headquartered in Warsaw, Indiana, and employed more than 10,000 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $4,673.3 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 1.1% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $1,034.7 million in FY2014, a decrease of 0.1% compared with FY2013.The net profit of the company was $720.1 million in FY2014, a decrease of 5.4% compared with FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Zimmer Holdings, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Zimmer Holdings, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Zimmer Holdings, Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary MIS Implant Technologies Ltd (MIS) is a medical device company that manufactures and offers advanced products and solutions for dental implantology treatment. The company offers dental implants, ...
Summary Stanmore Implants Worldwide Ltd. (SIWL), a subsidiary of Stryker Corporation is a medical device company that offers research, design and manufacturing of orthopedic implants. The company offers ...
Summary Active Implants LLC (Active Implants), formerly Active Implants Corporation is a medical device company that develops orthopedic equipment. The company develops and commercializes polymer orthopedic ...
X Ray System