Table of Contents
PMC-Sierra, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on PMC-Sierra, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting PMC-Sierra, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of PMC-Sierra, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on PMC-Sierra, Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about PMC-Sierra, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
PMC-Sierra, Inc. (PMC-Sierra or "the company") is a semiconductor and software solution innovator operating primarily in the network segment. The company operates in North America, Europe and Asia. PMC-Sierra is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California and employed 1,442 people as on December 27, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $525.6 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 3.5% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $11.1 million in FY2014, as compared to an operating loss of $13.2 million in FY2013. The net profit of the company was $82 million in FY2014, as compared to a net loss of $32.3 million in FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of PMC-Sierra, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess PMC-Sierra, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on PMC-Sierra, Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The semiconductor industry has all the attributes that appeal to patent licensing companies (PLCs): Are you in their sights? KEY FEATURES OF THE REPORT - Ranking of PLCs according to their recent patent ...
Summary Mimasu Semiconductor Industry Co., Ltd. (Mimasu Semiconductor) is a technology company that offers semiconductor products. The company operates through the divisions including semiconductor, san-sho ...
Summary Seoul Semiconductor Co., Ltd (Seoul Semiconductor) is a device manufacturing company that manufactures LED devices. The company’s products include Acrich series, nPola and WICOP series. It offers ...