Table of Contents
Norfolk Southern Corporation - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Norfolk Southern Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Norfolk Southern Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Norfolk Southern Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Norfolk Southern Corporation’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Norfolk Southern Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Norfolk Southern Corporation (Norfolk Southern or ‘the company’) is a holding company principally engaged in the rail transportation of raw materials, intermediate products, and finished goods. The company also transports overseas freight through several Atlantic and Gulf Coast ports. Norfolk Southern primarily operates in the US, where it is headquartered in Norfolk, Virginia and employed 29,482 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $11,624 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 3.4% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $3,575 million in FY2014, an increase of 9.8% over FY2013. The net profit was $2,000 million in FY2014, an increase of 4.7% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Norfolk Southern Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Norfolk Southern Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Norfolk Southern Corporation’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302