Table of Contents
Reliance Communications Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Reliance Communications Limited required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Reliance Communications Limited in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Reliance Communications Limited including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Reliance Communications Limited’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Reliance Communications Limited, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reliance Communications Limited (RCOM or “the company”) is an integrated and converged telecommunications service provider in India. The company is part of the Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group. RCOM offers wireless, wireline, long distance, voice, data, video and internet and information technology infrastructure services. It also offers direct-to-home (DTH) television (TV) services under the brand, Big TV. The company primarily operates in India where it is headquartered in Navi Mumbai and employed 14,169 people as of March 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of INR223,210 million ($3,705.3 million) during the financial year ended March 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 2.5% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was INR31,910 million ($529.7 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 3.7% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was INR10,470 million ($173.8 million) in FY2014, an increase of 55.8% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Reliance Communications Limited and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Reliance Communications Limited as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Reliance Communications Limited’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
TPG Telecom Limited provides telecoms and multimedia services in the Australian marketplace. TPG acquired local ISP iiNet. TPG is now Australias second-biggest provider of fixed-line broadband in Australia ...
Summary China Mobile Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, ...
Summary PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia, Tbk - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, ...