Table of Contents
American Tower Corporation - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on American Tower Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting American Tower Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of American Tower Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on American Tower Corporation’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about American Tower Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
American Tower Corporation (ATC or "the company") is an independent owner, operator and developer of communications real estate. The company leases antenna space on multi-tenant communications sites to wireless service providers, radio and television broadcast companies, wireless data and data providers, government agencies and municipalities and tenants in a number of other industries. The company primarily operates in the US where it is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and employed 2,974 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $4,100 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 22% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $1,486.9 million in FY2014, an increase of 22.5% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was $801 million in FY2014, an increase of 45.3% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of American Tower Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess American Tower Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on American Tower Corporation’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Granite REIT (Granite) formerly Granite Real Estate Inc. is a construction company that offers real estate investment services. The company acquires, develops, constructs and manages industrial ...
Summary Saudi Industrial Services Company (SISCO) is an investment holding company that develops and invests in the water, energy, wastewater, sewage, IT, and communications businesses. The company undertakes ...
Summary Canadian Real Estate Investment Trust (CREIT) is a financial services company that provides real estate investment services. The company offers portfolio of real estate assets and provides delivery ...