Table of Contents
CNA Financial Corporation - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on CNA Financial Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting CNA Financial Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of CNA Financial Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on CNA Financial Corporation’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about CNA Financial Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
CNA Financial Corporation (CNA or ‘the company’) is an insurance holding company engaged in providing insurance products such as commercial property and casualty coverages, including surety. The company’s services include risk management, information services, and warranty and claims administration. The company primarily operates in the Americas and Europe. It is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, and employed 6,900 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $9,692 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), a decrease of 2.4% compared to FY2013. The operating profit* of the company was $1,390 million in FY2014, a decrease of 3.6% compared to FY2013. The net profit of the company was $691 million in FY2014, a decrease of 26.3% compared to FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of CNA Financial Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess CNA Financial Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on CNA Financial Corporation’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Al Alamiya Cooperative Insurance Co. (Al Alamiya) is a financial services company that offers personal insurance, commercial insurance and risk management and claim services. The company’s personal ...
Summary KB Insurance Co., Ltd. (KB Insurance) is a financial service provider that offers non-life insurance products and services to individuals and corporate. The company offers coverage for various ...
Summary Amana Cooperative Insurance Company (Amana) is a financial services company that offers insurance and personal deposit solutions. The company offers insurance services such as property, car, fire, ...