Table of Contents
China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC)’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC), such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC or ‘the company’) is an integrated energy company engaged in oilfield services, engineering and construction, equipment manufacturing, financial services and new energy development. CNPC primarily operates in China, Africa, Central Asia-Russia, America, the Middle East, Asia-Pacific, and other regions. The company is headquartered in Beijing, China. The company recorded revenues of CNY2,729,956.2 million ($443,890.9 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), a decrease of 1.1% compared to FY2013. The operating profit of the company was CNY170,791.5 million ($27,770.7 million) in FY2014, an increase of 5.9% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was CNY100,798.3 million ($16,389.8 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 11.4% compared to FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC)’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Triangle Petroleum Corporation (Triangle Petroleum) is an oil and gas producer that provides exploration, development and production of unconventional shale oil and natural gas resources. The company ...
Summary Al Maha Petroleum Products Marketing Company (Al Maha) is an oil and gas company that distributes petroleum products. The company supplies and distributes various petroleum products which include ...
Summary Attock Petroleum Limited (APL) is an oil and gas company that offers oil marketing services. The company provides lubricants for industries and vehicles. It offers commercial and industrial fuels, ...