Table of Contents
Bayer AG - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Bayer AG required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Bayer AG in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Bayer AG including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Bayer AG’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Bayer AG, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Bayer (or 'the group') is a Germany-based global chemical and pharmaceutical business group. It operates in Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Africa, and the Middle East. Bayer is headquartered in Leverkusen, Germany, and employed about 118,900 people as on December 31, 2014. The group recorded revenues of E42,239 million (approximately $56,135.6 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 5.2% over FY2013. The operating profit of the group was E5,506 million (approximately $7,317.5 million) in FY2014, an increase of 11.6% over FY2013. The net profit of the group was E3,426 million (approximately $4,553.2 million) in FY2014, an increase of 7.4% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Bayer AG and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Bayer AG as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Bayer AG’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016’, provides in depth analysis ...
5' Nucleotidase (Ecto 5' Nucleotidase or CD73 or NT5E or EC 184.108.40.206) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘5' Nucleotidase (Ecto 5' Nucleotidase or CD73 or NT5E or EC 220.127.116.11) ...
Potassium Voltage Gated Channel Subfamily KQT Member 2 (Neuroblastoma Specific Potassium Channel Subunit Alpha KvLQT2 or Voltage Gated Potassium Channel Subunit Kv7.2 or KCNQ2) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 ...