Table of Contents
Taiwan Mobile Co., Ltd. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Taiwan Mobile Co., Ltd. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Taiwan Mobile Co., Ltd. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Taiwan Mobile Co., Ltd. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Taiwan Mobile Co., Ltd.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Taiwan Mobile Co., Ltd., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Taiwan Mobile Co., Ltd. (Taiwan Mobile or "the company") is a leading telecommunications company offering quadruple play services covering mobile, fixed-line, cable television (TV) and broadband. The company offers these services to the consumer, household and enterprise markets. Taiwan Mobile operates primarily in Taiwan, where it is headquartered in Taipei and employed 7,150 people as on March 25, 2015. The company recorded revenues of NT$112,623.9 million ($3,705.3 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 3.9% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was NT$19,710.7 million ($648.5 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 6.5% compared to FY2013.The net profit of the company was NT$15,005.4 million ($493.7 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 3.7% compared to FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Taiwan Mobile Co., Ltd. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Taiwan Mobile Co., Ltd. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Taiwan Mobile Co., Ltd.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Artilium Plc (Artilium) is a software company that offers mobile and fixed telecom enablement services. The company provides advanced mobile telecommunications software to network operators, managed ...
Summary United States Cellular Corporation (U.S. Cellular), a subsidiary of Telephone and Data Systems, Inc is a wireless telecommunication service provider that provides wireless devices and services. ...
Summary Artiza Networks, Inc. (Artiza Networks), formerly Able Communications, Inc is a technology company that develops and markets products and services in the communication testing industry. The company ...