Table of Contents
Career Education Corporation - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Career Education Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Career Education Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Career Education Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Career Education Corporation’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Career Education Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Career Education Corporation (Career Education or "the company") is an educational services company. The company through its campuses across the US offers doctoral, master's, bachelor's and associate degrees, and diploma and certificate programs. Career Education primarily operates in the US where it is headquartered in Schaumburg, Illinois and employs about 8,127 people as of December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $741.4 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), a decrease of 11.7% compared to FY2013. The operating loss of the company was $72.7 million in FY2014, as compared to an operating loss of $80.8 million in FY2013. The net loss of the company was $178.2 million in FY2014, as compared to a net loss of $164.3 million in FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Career Education Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Career Education Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Career Education Corporation’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary DeVry Education Group Inc. (DeVry) is an educational service provider that provides educational programs such as associate degree programs, bachelor’s degree programs, and master’s degree programs. ...
Summary Lincoln Educational Services Corporation (Lincoln) is an educational service provider that operates schools, colleges and technical institutes. The organization offers student services including ...
Summary Strayer Education, Inc. (Strayer) is an education service provider that offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs. The institute’s degree programs include business administration, accounting, ...
Education And T...
Education And T...