Table of Contents
Kuoni Travel Holding Ltd. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Kuoni Travel Holding Ltd. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Kuoni Travel Holding Ltd. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Kuoni Travel Holding Ltd. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Kuoni Travel Holding Ltd.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Kuoni Travel Holding Ltd., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Kuoni Travel Holding Ltd. (Kuoni or 'the group') is one of the leading service providers to the global travel industry and governments. The group operates in Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, the Middle East and North America. It is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland and employed 11,934 people as of December 31, 2014. The group recorded revenues of CHF5,508.5 million ($6,023.5 million) in the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), a decrease of 2.8% compared to FY2013. The operating profit of the group was CHF85.7 million ($93.7 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 44.4% compared to FY2013. The net profit was CHF66.4 million ($72.6 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 2.5% compared to FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Kuoni Travel Holding Ltd. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Kuoni Travel Holding Ltd. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Kuoni Travel Holding Ltd.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Expedia is the leading global travel intermediary with gross bookings reaching over USD72 billion in 2016. The company has recorded strong growth over the review period, and continues to invest to ensure ...
The Priceline Group returned to form in 2016, with strong growth in revenues after a sluggish 2015. Two of the company’s strongest brands, Booking.com and Kayak, are showing solid performances, as the ...
Summary Sabre Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, ...