Table of Contents
The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc. (THG or ‘the group’) is an insurance holding group. It offers a range of property and casualty products and services to businesses, individuals, and families through a select group of independent agents across the US. The group operates in the US, the UK and Singapore. It is headquartered in Worcester, Massachusetts, and employed 5,100 people as on December 31, 2014. The group recorded revenues of $5,067.6 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 45.7% over FY2013. The operating profit of the group was $378 million during FY2014, an increase of 14.9% over FY2013. The net profit was $282 million in FY2014, an increase of 12.4% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Al Alamiya Cooperative Insurance Co. (Al Alamiya) is a financial services company that offers personal insurance, commercial insurance and risk management and claim services. The company’s personal ...
Summary KB Insurance Co., Ltd. (KB Insurance) is a financial service provider that offers non-life insurance products and services to individuals and corporate. The company offers coverage for various ...
Summary Amana Cooperative Insurance Company (Amana) is a financial services company that offers insurance and personal deposit solutions. The company offers insurance services such as property, car, fire, ...