Table of Contents
CNP Assurances SA - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on CNP Assurances SA required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting CNP Assurances SA in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of CNP Assurances SA including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on CNP Assurances SA’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about CNP Assurances SA, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
CNP Assurances SA (CNP or “the company”) is primarily engaged in the business of providing personal risk insurance and savings solutions. CNP designs, develops, distributes and manages savings, pension and personal risk products. The company primarily operates in Europe and Latin America. It is headquartered in Paris, France and employed 4,705 people as at December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of E44,965.5 million ($54,661.4 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 6% compared to FY2013. The operating profit of the company was E2,330.4 million ($2,832.9 million) in FY2014, an increase of 6% compared to FY2013. The net profit was E1,079.8 million ($1,312.6 million) in FY2014, an increase of 4.8% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of CNP Assurances SA and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess CNP Assurances SA as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on CNP Assurances SA’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Al Alamiya Cooperative Insurance Co. (Al Alamiya) is a financial services company that offers personal insurance, commercial insurance and risk management and claim services. The company’s personal ...
Summary KB Insurance Co., Ltd. (KB Insurance) is a financial service provider that offers non-life insurance products and services to individuals and corporate. The company offers coverage for various ...
Summary Amana Cooperative Insurance Company (Amana) is a financial services company that offers insurance and personal deposit solutions. The company offers insurance services such as property, car, fire, ...