Table of Contents
Capital One Financial Corporation - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Capital One Financial Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Capital One Financial Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Capital One Financial Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Capital One Financial Corporation’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Capital One Financial Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Capital One Financial Corporation (Capital One or 'the company') is a diversified financial services provider based in the US. It focuses on consumer and commercial lending and deposit taking. The company's principal subsidiaries are Capital One Bank (USA), National Association, and Capital One, National Association. It operates in the US, the UK, and Canada. The company is headquartered in McLean, Virginia and employed 46,000 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $22,290 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), a decrease of 0.4% as compared to FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $6,569 million in FY2014, a decrease of 0.1% as compared to FY2013. The net profit of the company was $4,343 million in FY2014, an increase of 7.2% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Capital One Financial Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Capital One Financial Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Capital One Financial Corporation’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A. (BHW), a subsidiary of Citigroup Inc. is a financial service provider that provides corporate and investment banking, and retail banking services. The bank offers ...
Summary A/S Mons Bank (Mons Bank) is a financial and banking service provider that offers private, investment and profession banking services. The bank offers counseling, pension info, loan, investment ...
Summary Bank of Jordan is a financial service provider that provides banking and financial services. The bank offers services such as corporate services, leasing services, retail services, SMEs services, ...