Table of Contents
POSCO - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on POSCO required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting POSCO in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of POSCO including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on POSCO’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about POSCO, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
POSCO (or ‘the company’) is engaged in the manufacture and sale of steel products, including cold rolled products, hot rolled products, stainless steel products, plates, wire rods, and silicon steel sheets. The company operates in South Korea, Japan, China, North America, and other parts of the Asia-Pacific region. It is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea and employed 37,225 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of KRW64,758,625 million ($58,282.8 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 4.8% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was KRW2,512,998 million ($2,261.7 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 2.1% compared to FY2013. The net profit was KRW632,706 million ($569.4 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 53.8% compared to FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of POSCO and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess POSCO as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on POSCO’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Quintain Steel Co., Ltd (Quintain Steel) is a steel product manufacturer that offers galvanized wire used in agriculture, construction, processing industries and mesh-making. The company offers ...
Summary MSP Steel & Power Ltd. (MSP Steel) is a steel manufacturing company that develops and sells steel products. The company offers products such as pellet, sponge iron, billets, ingots, construction ...
Summary PT Gunawan Dianjaya Steel Tbk (GDS) is a metal manufacturer that provides steel products. The company offers products such as steel plates for general use; low carbon structural steel plates, high ...