Table of Contents
Ingenico SA - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Ingenico SA required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Ingenico SA in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Ingenico SA including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Ingenico SA’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Ingenico SA, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Ingenico SA (Ingenico or "the company") is a provider of payment solutions to support commerce in various channels such as in-store, online and mobile. The company provides its services to financial institutions, retailers and merchants, among others. Ingenico has operations in the US, Europe and Asia Pacific. It is headquartered in Paris, France and employed 5,500 people in FY2014. The company recorded revenues of E1,607.3 million ($2,135.3 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 17.2% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was E273.3 million ($363 million) in FY2014, an increase of 46.2% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was E171.7 million ($228 million) in FY2014, an increase of 50.5% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Ingenico SA and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Ingenico SA as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Ingenico SA’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Synopsis Timetric's "MasterCard Incorporated (MA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, ...
This report presents quick facts about Intuit, Inc., which is principally involved in providing Business and Financial Management Solutions. Illustrated with 50 tables, the report showcases the company's ...
Mastercard operates one of the largest and most easily recognisable networks of financial cards in the world. In 2016, Mastercard continued to pivot its business: rebranding itself in an attempt to emphasise ...