QIAGEN N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on QIAGEN N.V. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting QIAGEN N.V. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of QIAGEN N.V. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on QIAGEN N.V.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about QIAGEN N.V., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
QIAGEN (Qiagen or 'the company') is a provider of sample and assay technologies. The company has its operations in the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific and other parts of the world. It is headquartered in Venlo, the Netherlands, and employed 4,339 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $1,344.8 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 3.3% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $160.8 million in FY2014, as compared to an operating profit of $63.3 million in FY2013. The net profit of the company was $116.6 million in FY2014, an increase of 68.9% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of QIAGEN N.V. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess QIAGEN N.V. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on QIAGEN N.V.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Table Of Contents
QIAGEN N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report Company Overview Business Description History Key Employees and Biographies Company View Locations and Subsidiaries SWOT Analysis Revenue Analysis Key Competitors Major Products and Services