Table of Contents
Compagnie de Saint-Gobain - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Compagnie de Saint-Gobain required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Compagnie de Saint-Gobain in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Compagnie de Saint-Gobain including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Compagnie de Saint-Gobain’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Compagnie de Saint-Gobain, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Compagnie de Saint-Gobain (Saint-Gobain or 'the company') markets, designs, distribute, and manufacture building and materials such as glass, ceramics, plastics, and cast iron products. The company primarily operates in France, other Western European countries, North America, and Asia. It is headquartered in Courbevoie, France, and employed 181,742 people as of December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of E41,054 million ($54,540.2 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), a decrease of 1.7% as compared to FY2013. The operating profit of the company was E2,797 million ($3,715.8 million) during FY2014, an increase of 1.6% over FY2013. The net profit was E953 million ($1,266.1 million) in FY2014, an increase of 60.2% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Compagnie de Saint-Gobain and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Compagnie de Saint-Gobain as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Compagnie de Saint-Gobain’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762