DreamWorks Animation SKG, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on DreamWorks Animation SKG, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting DreamWorks Animation SKG, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of DreamWorks Animation SKG, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on DreamWorks Animation SKG, Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about DreamWorks Animation SKG, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
DreamWorks Animation SKG, Inc. (DreamWorks Animation or "the company") creates computer generated (CG) animated feature films, television specials and series and live entertainment properties and related consumer products. The company operates primarily in the US, where it is headquartered in Glendale, California and employed 2,700 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $684.6 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), a decrease of 3.2% compared to FY2013. The operating loss of the company was $300 million in FY2014, as compared to an operating profit of $76.3 million in FY2013. The net loss of the company was $309.6 million in FY2014, as compared to a net profit of $55.1 million in FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of DreamWorks Animation SKG, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess DreamWorks Animation SKG, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on DreamWorks Animation SKG, Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Table Of Contents
DreamWorks Animation SKG, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report Company Overview Business Description History Key Employees and Biographies Company View Locations and Subsidiaries SWOT Analysis Revenue Analysis Key Competitors Major Products and Services