Table of Contents
Charoen Pokphand Foods Public Company Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Charoen Pokphand Foods Public Company Limited required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Charoen Pokphand Foods Public Company Limited in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Charoen Pokphand Foods Public Company Limited including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Charoen Pokphand Foods Public Company Limited’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Charoen Pokphand Foods Public Company Limited, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Charoen Pokphand Foods Public Company Limited (CPF or ‘the company’) is engaged in animal farming, animal feed production, meat processing, and the manufacturing of food products. The company primarily operates in Thailand as well as Turkey, Russia, Laos, Taiwan, the UK, Malaysia, India, China, and the Philippines. CPF is headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand and employed 14,817 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of THB426,039.4 million ($13,079.4 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 9.5% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was THB14,089.7 million ($432.6 million) in FY2014, as compared to an operating income of THB1,675 million ($51.4 million) in FY2013.The net profit was THB10,561.7 million ($324.2 million) in FY2014, an increase of 49.5% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Charoen Pokphand Foods Public Company Limited and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Charoen Pokphand Foods Public Company Limited as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Charoen Pokphand Foods Public Company Limited’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Unilever has a few core HW brands which are performing well, and it is growing its presence in emerging markets, particularly Asia Pacific and Latin America, but there is still room for growth. Rising ...
Hershey continues to pursue an idiosyncratic strategy, looking to slowly move up the value chain within chocolate, whilst diversifying its range of snack products to include high-protein snacks and snack ...
Danone benefits from strong global brands, spearheaded by Activia, which saw a relaunch across its most important markets in 2016. In baby food, it ranks second globally, but faces lower growth prospects ...