Table of Contents
SPX Corporation - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on SPX Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting SPX Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of SPX Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on SPX Corporation’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about SPX Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
SPX Corporation (SPX or ‘the company’) is a global supplier of specialized and engineered solutions including processing systems and equipment for the food and beverage industry, reciprocating pumps used in oil and gas processing. It also supplies power transformers used by utility companies, and cooling systems for power plants. The company primarily operates in the US. It is headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina and employed about 14,000 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $4,721.1 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), a decrease of 1.1% as compared to FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $201.9 million in FY2014, a decrease of 41.5% as compared to FY2013. The net profit of the company was $397.9 million in FY2014, an increase of 89.3% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of SPX Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess SPX Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on SPX Corporation’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762