Table of Contents
International Paper Company - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on International Paper Company required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting International Paper Company in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of International Paper Company including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on International Paper Company’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about International Paper Company, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
International Paper Company (IP or 'the company') is a global provider of paper and packaging solutions to various industries. The company primarily operates in North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia and North Africa. It is headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee and employed approximately 58,000 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $23,617 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 0.6% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $549 million in FY2014, a decrease of 67.5% as compared to FY2013. The net profit of the company was $555 million in FY2014, a decrease of 60.2% as compared to FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of International Paper Company and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess International Paper Company as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on International Paper Company’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Heiwa Paper Co., Ltd. (Heiwa) is a paper manufacturer that sells specialty papers, high-grade papers, industrial papers, and other paper materials. The company offers products, which include fancy ...
Summary Seshasayee Paper and Boards Limited (SPBL) is a paper manufacturer that markets pulp, paper, and paper board products. The company offers products such as printing and writing papers and pape ...
Summary Packaging Corporation of America - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, ...