Table of Contents
KBC Group NV - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on KBC Group NV required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting KBC Group NV in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of KBC Group NV including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on KBC Group NV’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about KBC Group NV, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
KBC Group NV (KBC Group or "the group") is an integrated bank-insurance group, engaged in the provision of retail, private banking, financial and market banking activities, insurance services, asset management services for retail, small and medium enterprises (SMEs) and mid-cap customers. The group operates through its two direct subsidiaries, KBC Bank and KBC Insurance primarily in Belgium, Central and Eastern Europe. It is headquartered in Brussels, Belgium, and employed around 36,258 people, as on December 31, 2014. The group recorded revenues of E6,720 million ($8,927.5 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), a decrease of 9.8% over FY2013. The operating profit of the group was E2,420 million ($3,215 million) in FY2014, an increase of 41.7% over FY2013. The net profit of the group was E1,762 million ($2,340.8 million) in FY2014, an increase of 73.6% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of KBC Group NV and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess KBC Group NV as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on KBC Group NV’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A. (BHW), a subsidiary of Citigroup Inc. is a financial service provider that provides corporate and investment banking, and retail banking services. The bank offers ...
Summary A/S Mons Bank (Mons Bank) is a financial and banking service provider that offers private, investment and profession banking services. The bank offers counseling, pension info, loan, investment ...
Summary Bank of Jordan is a financial service provider that provides banking and financial services. The bank offers services such as corporate services, leasing services, retail services, SMEs services, ...