Table of Contents
Keppel Corporation Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Keppel Corporation Limited required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Keppel Corporation Limited in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Keppel Corporation Limited including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Keppel Corporation Limited’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Keppel Corporation Limited, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Keppel Corporation Limited (Keppel or "the group") is a group of companies which is engaged into offshore and marine, property, infrastructure and investment business. The group operates in Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and the Americas. It is headquartered in Singapore City, Singapore and employed about 38,732 people as of December 31, 2014. The group recorded revenues of S$13,283 million ($10,481.6 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 7.3% over FY2013. The operating profit of the group was S$2,888.6 million ($2,279.4 million) in FY2014, an increase of 3.4% over FY2013. The net profit of the group was S$1,885 million ($1,487.5 million) in FY2014, an increase of 2.1% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Keppel Corporation Limited and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Keppel Corporation Limited as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Keppel Corporation Limited’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302