Table of Contents
Damco International B.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Damco International B.V. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Damco International B.V. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Damco International B.V. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Damco International B.V.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Damco International B.V., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Damco International B.V. (Damco International or ‘the company’) is engaged in providing freight forwarding and supply chain management services. The company provides logistics services for retail, chemicals, electronics and fast moving consumer goods. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of the A.P. Moller - Maersk Group. The company operates in Europe where it is headquartered in The Hague, Netherlands and employed 11,000 people as of December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $3,160 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), a decrease of 1.6% as compared to FY2013. The operating loss of the company was $241 million in FY2014, as compared to an operating loss of $89 million in FY2013. The net loss of the company was $293 million in FY2014, as compared to a net loss of $111 million in FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Damco International B.V. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Damco International B.V. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Damco International B.V.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Aegis Logistics Limited (Aegis) is a logistic company that provides oil, gas, and chemical logistics services. The company offers services such as EPC services, gas logistics, liquid logistics, ...
Summary Greystone Logistics, Inc. (Greystone Logistics) is a chemical company that manufactures plastic pallet products. The company’s plastic pallet products are used to provide logistical solutions ...
Summary Horizon North Logistics Inc. (HNL) is a resource development service company that offers service camps and catering, manufacturing, and transportation and logistics services. The company provides ...