Royal Canin S.A.S. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Royal Canin S.A.S. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Royal Canin S.A.S. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Royal Canin S.A.S. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Royal Canin S.A.S.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Royal Canin S.A.S., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Royal Canin S.A.S. (Royal Canin or 'the company'), a division of Mars, is a pet food company that manufactures and supplies dog and cat feed worldwide. The company operates in Europe, Asia, North America, South America, Oceania, and Africa. It is headquartered in Aimargues, France. Royal Canin is a privately-held company and does not publish its financial results.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Royal Canin S.A.S. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Royal Canin S.A.S. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Royal Canin S.A.S.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Table Of Contents
Royal Canin S.A.S. - Strategy and SWOT Report Company Overview Business Description History Key Employees and Biographies Company View Locations and Subsidiaries SWOT Analysis Revenue Analysis Key Competitors Major Products and Services