Table of Contents
Cape plc - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Cape plc required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Cape plc in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Cape plc including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Cape plc’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Cape plc, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Cape plc (Cape or ‘the company’) is engaged in the provision of critical industrial services principally to the energy and natural resources sectors. Cape operates in the UK, Europe and Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS), the Middle East and North Africa, and Asia Pacific. It is headquartered in Singapore City, Singapore and employed 17,487 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of £698.3 million ($1,150.4 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 3.5% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was £39.5 million ($65.1 million) in FY2014, compared to the operating profit of £10.4 million ($17.1 million) in FY2013. The net profit was £10.4 million ($17.1 million) in FY2014, compared to the net loss of £6.8 million ($11.2 million) in FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Cape plc and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Cape plc as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Cape plc’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Europa Oil & Gas (Holdings) plc (Europa Oil) is an oil and gas company that offers exploration services. The company provides development and production of conventional and unconventional hydrocarbon ...
Summary Empire Oil & Gas NL (Empire Oil) is an oil and gas company that explores and develops oil and gas fields. The company has assets in Carnarvon Basin and Perth Basin. Its Carnarvon Basin prospects ...
Summary Extraction Oil & Gas LLC (EOG) is an upstream energy company which focuses on the acquisition, development and production of oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids reserves in the Rocky Mountains. ...