Table of Contents
Chang Hwa Commercial Bank, Ltd. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Chang Hwa Commercial Bank, Ltd. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Chang Hwa Commercial Bank, Ltd. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Chang Hwa Commercial Bank, Ltd. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Chang Hwa Commercial Bank, Ltd.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Chang Hwa Commercial Bank, Ltd., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Chang Hwa Commercial Bank, Ltd. (CHCB or “the company”) is engaged in the provision of commercial banking, savings and trust services, and international banking. The company's services include deposits and commercial drafts, financial debentures and international letter of credits, discounting negotiable instruments, domestic and international remittances, underwriting government bonds, treasury bills, corporate bonds and company stocks, and trading investment. CHCB operates in Asia, Europe, and the Americas. The company is headquartered in Taichung, Taiwan, and employed 6,419 people as of March 31, 2015. The company recorded revenues of NT$26,563.5 million ($873.9 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 11.5% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was NT$12,424.1 million ($408.8 million) in FY2014, an increase of 15.6% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was NT$10,897.2 million ($358.5 million) in FY2014, an increase of 23.6% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Chang Hwa Commercial Bank, Ltd. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Chang Hwa Commercial Bank, Ltd. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Chang Hwa Commercial Bank, Ltd.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Mastercard operates one of the largest and most easily recognisable networks of financial cards in the world. In 2016, Mastercard continued to pivot its business: rebranding itself in an attempt to emphasise ...
Summary Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A. (BHW), a subsidiary of Citigroup Inc. is a financial service provider that provides corporate and investment banking, and retail banking services. The bank offers ...
Summary A/S Mons Bank (Mons Bank) is a financial and banking service provider that offers private, investment and profession banking services. The bank offers counseling, pension info, loan, investment ...