Table of Contents
Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB (SEB or 'the group') is a northern European financial group for corporate customers, institutions and private individuals. It offers a range of financial services including retail banking, merchant banking, asset management and life insurance services. The group primarily operates in Sweden. It is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden and employed 16,742 people as on December 31, 2014. The group recorded revenues of SEK52,048 million ($7,604.2 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 13.1% over FY2013. The operating profit of the group was SEK23,348 million ($3,411.1 million) in FY2014, an increase of 28.8% over FY2013. The net profit of the group was SEK19,218 million ($2,807.7 million) in FY2014, an increase of 30.1% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary EnTie Commercial Bank (EnTie) is a financial service provider that offers banking and wealth management services. The company provides deposit services including checking deposits, passbook deposits, ...
Summary Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCBC) is a financial and commercial banking service provider that offers commercial, corporate and consumer banking, treasury, cash management and remittance ...
Summary Fiserv, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product ...