Sandvik AB - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Sandvik AB required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Sandvik AB in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Sandvik AB including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Sandvik AB’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Sandvik AB, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Sandvik AB (Sandvik or ‘the company’) is an industrial and engineering company serving tooling, materials technology, mining, and construction markets. The company has presence in more than 130 countries with major operations in the US, Germany, China, Australia, Sweden, Brazil, South Africa, Italy, France, the UK, Canada, Russia, India, Japan, Mexico, and other countries. It is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden and employed 47,328 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of SEK88,821 million ($12,976.7 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 1.7% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was SEK10,120 million ($1,478.5 million) in FY2014, an increase of 17.2% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was SEK6,011 million ($878.2 million) in FY2014, an increase of 19.9% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Sandvik AB and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Sandvik AB as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Sandvik AB’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Table Of Contents
Sandvik AB - Strategy and SWOT Report Company Overview Business Description History Key Employees and Biographies Company View Locations and Subsidiaries SWOT Analysis Revenue Analysis Key Competitors Major Products and Services