Table of Contents
BCE Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on BCE Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting BCE Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of BCE Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on BCE Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about BCE Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
BCE Inc. (BCE or "the company") is a communications company, providing a range of solutions including wireless, high-speed internet, internet protocol television (IPTV) and satellite television (TV), local and long distance, business internet protocol (IP)-broadband, and information and communications technology (ICT) services to residential, business and wholesale customers. The company operates primarily in Canada where it is headquartered in Quebec and employed 57,234 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of C$21,402 million ($19,381.7 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 4.9% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was C$4,995 million ($4,523.5 million) in FY2014, an increase of 16.1% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was C$2,500 million ($2,264.0 million) in FY2014, an increase of 18.7% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of BCE Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess BCE Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on BCE Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Artilium Plc (Artilium) is a software company that offers mobile and fixed telecom enablement services. The company provides advanced mobile telecommunications software to network operators, managed ...
Summary United States Cellular Corporation (U.S. Cellular), a subsidiary of Telephone and Data Systems, Inc is a wireless telecommunication service provider that provides wireless devices and services. ...
Summary Artiza Networks, Inc. (Artiza Networks), formerly Able Communications, Inc is a technology company that develops and markets products and services in the communication testing industry. The company ...