Table of Contents
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries (Teva or 'the company') is the leading generic pharmaceutical company. It is engaged in the development, production and marketing of generic, proprietary branded pharmaceuticals and active pharmaceutical ingredients. The company conducts its operations primarily in the Americas, Europe and Asia. It is headquartered in Petach Tikva, Israel, and employed 43,009 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $20,272 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), a decrease of 0.2% compared with FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $3,951 million in FY2014, as compared to an operating profit of $1,649 million in FY2013. The net profit of the company was $3,055 million in FY2014, as compared to a net profit of $1,269 million in FY2013
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016’, provides in depth analysis ...
5' Nucleotidase (Ecto 5' Nucleotidase or CD73 or NT5E or EC 184.108.40.206) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘5' Nucleotidase (Ecto 5' Nucleotidase or CD73 or NT5E or EC 220.127.116.11) ...
Interleukin 1 Alpha (IL 1 Alpha or Hematopoietin 1 or IL1A) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘Interleukin 1 Alpha (IL 1 Alpha or Hematopoietin 1 or IL1A) - Pipeline Review, ...