Table of Contents
The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc (RBS or 'the group') is the holding company of one of the world's largest banking and financial services groups. The group operates in the UK, US and internationally through its two principal subsidiaries, the Royal Bank and NatWest. In the US, the group operates through its subsidiary Citizens. It is headquartered in Edinburgh, UK and employed about 110,027 people as on December 31, 2014. The group recorded revenues of £15,150 million ($24,961.1 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), a decrease of 9.5% as compared to FY2013. The operating loss of the group was £13,859 million ($22,834.1 million) in FY2014, as compared to an operating loss of £17,466 million ($28,777 million) in FY2013. The net loss was £2,711 million ($4,466.6 million) in FY2014, as compared to a net loss of £8,477.0 million ($13,966.7 million) in FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A. (BHW), a subsidiary of Citigroup Inc. is a financial service provider that provides corporate and investment banking, and retail banking services. The bank offers ...
Summary A/S Mons Bank (Mons Bank) is a financial and banking service provider that offers private, investment and profession banking services. The bank offers counseling, pension info, loan, investment ...
Summary Bank of Jordan is a financial service provider that provides banking and financial services. The bank offers services such as corporate services, leasing services, retail services, SMEs services, ...