Table of Contents
Rheinmetall AG - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Rheinmetall AG required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Rheinmetall AG in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Rheinmetall AG including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Rheinmetall AG’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Rheinmetall AG, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Rheinmetall AG (Rheinmetall or ‘the company’) is a management holding company engaged in providing automotive components and defense equipment. The company operates in Europe, North America, South America, Asia-Pacific, and Africa. It is headquartered in Dusseldorf, Germany and employed 20,166 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of E4,688 million ($6,228 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 6.1% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was E77 million ($102.3 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 14.4% as compared to FY2013. The net profit of the company was E18 million ($23.9 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 37.9% as compared to FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Rheinmetall AG and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Rheinmetall AG as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Rheinmetall AG’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The 2017 edition of this annual publication provides comprehensive analysis and key insights into the Strategies & Plans being formulated, developed and pursued by the World’s 10 Leading Armored Vehicles ...
The 2017 edition of this annual publication provides comprehensive analysis and key insights into the Strategies & Plans being formulated, developed and pursued by the North America’s Top 7 Armored ...
The 2017 edition of this annual publication provides comprehensive analysis and key insights into the Strategies & Plans being formulated, developed and pursued by Europe’s 5 Leading Armored Vehicles ...
Aerospace And D...