Kimberly-Clark Corporation - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Kimberly-Clark Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Kimberly-Clark Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Kimberly-Clark Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Kimberly-Clark Corporation’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Kimberly-Clark Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Kimberly-Clark Corporation (Kimberly-Clark or 'the company') is a global hygiene company offering personal care and consumer tissue products under brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, among others. The company's products are sold in more than 175 countries across the world. It is headquartered in Dallas, Texas and employed about 43,000 people as of December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $19,724 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 0.8% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $2,521 million in FY2014, a decrease of 13.2% compared to FY2013. The net profit of the company was $1,526 million in FY2014, a decrease of 28.8% compared to FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Kimberly-Clark Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Kimberly-Clark Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Kimberly-Clark Corporation’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Table Of Contents
Kimberly-Clark Corporation - Strategy and SWOT Report Company Overview Business Description History Key Employees and Biographies Company View Locations and Subsidiaries SWOT Analysis Revenue Analysis Key Competitors Major Products and Services