Table of Contents
Sirius XM Holdings Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Sirius XM Holdings Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Sirius XM Holdings Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Sirius XM Holdings Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Sirius XM Holdings Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Sirius XM Holdings Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Sirius XM Holdings, Inc. (Sirius or "the company") is one of the largest radio broadcasters that creates and broadcasts commercial-free music, premier sports talk and live events, comedy, news, exclusive talk and entertainment, and a range of Latin music, sports and talk programming. The company operates in the US and Canada. It is headquartered in New York City, New York and employed about 2,327 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $4,181.1 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 10.1% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $1,119.7 million in FY2014, an increase of 7.2% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was $493.2 million in FY2014, an increase of 30.8% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Sirius XM Holdings Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Sirius XM Holdings Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Sirius XM Holdings Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762