Table of Contents
Novo Nordisk A/S - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Novo Nordisk A/S required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Novo Nordisk A/S in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Novo Nordisk A/S including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Novo Nordisk A/S’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Novo Nordisk A/S, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Novo Nordisk (or 'the company') is a leading global provider of diabetes products. The company also has a leadership position in hemostasis management, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy. Novo Nordisk operates in Europe, North America, China, Japan, Korea and other regions of the world. It is headquartered in Bagsvaerd, Denmark, and employed 41,450 people as of December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of DKK88,806 million (approximately $15,816.3 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 6.3% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was DKK34,492 million (approximately $6,143 million) in FY2014, an increase of 9.5% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was DKK26,481 million (approximately $4,716.3 million) in FY2014, an increase of 5.2% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Novo Nordisk A/S and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Novo Nordisk A/S as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Novo Nordisk A/S’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016’, provides in depth analysis ...
5' Nucleotidase (Ecto 5' Nucleotidase or CD73 or NT5E or EC 22.214.171.124) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘5' Nucleotidase (Ecto 5' Nucleotidase or CD73 or NT5E or EC 126.96.36.199) ...
Interleukin 1 Alpha (IL 1 Alpha or Hematopoietin 1 or IL1A) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘Interleukin 1 Alpha (IL 1 Alpha or Hematopoietin 1 or IL1A) - Pipeline Review, ...