The Home Depot, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on The Home Depot, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting The Home Depot, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of The Home Depot, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on The Home Depot, Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about The Home Depot, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
The Home Depot, Inc. (Home Depot or 'the company') is the world's largest home improvement retailer. It sells an assortment of building materials, home improvement products, and lawn and garden products and provides a number of services. The company operates in the US, Canada and Mexico. It is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia and employed about 371,000 people as of February 1, 2015. The company recorded revenues of $83,176 million in the financial year ended January 2015 (FY2015), an increase of 5.5% over FY2014. The operating profit of the company was $10,469 million in FY2015, an increase of 14.2% over FY2014. The net profit was $6,345 million in FY2015, an increase of 17.8% over FY2014. The financial year of Home Depot ends on Sunday nearest to January 31. FY2015 and FY2014 were a 52-week periods.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of The Home Depot, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess The Home Depot, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on The Home Depot, Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Table Of Contents
The Home Depot, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report Company Overview Business Description History Key Employees and Biographies Company View Locations and Subsidiaries SWOT Analysis Revenue Analysis Key Competitors Major Products and Services