Crown Holdings, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Crown Holdings, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Crown Holdings, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Crown Holdings, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Crown Holdings, Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Crown Holdings, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Crown Holdings, Inc. (Crown Holdings or ‘the company’) is engaged in the design, manufacture, and sale of packaging products for consumer goods. The company's primary products include steel and aluminum cans for food, beverage, household products and metal vacuum closures and caps. The company primarily operates in the US, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. It is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and employed 23,000 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $9,097 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 5.1% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $776 million in FY2014, a decrease of 4.2% as compared to FY2013. The net profit of the company was $387 million in FY2014, an increase of 19.4% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Crown Holdings, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Crown Holdings, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Crown Holdings, Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Table Of Contents
Crown Holdings, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report Company Overview Business Description History Key Employees and Biographies Company View Locations and Subsidiaries SWOT Analysis Revenue Analysis Key Competitors Major Products and Services