Table of Contents
Repsol, S.A. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Repsol, S.A. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Repsol, S.A. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Repsol, S.A. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Repsol, S.A.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Repsol, S.A., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Repsol, S.A. (Repsol or ‘the company’) is an integrated oil and gas company engaged in activities such as upstream, which includes exploration and production of hydrocarbons; and downstream, which includes refining and marketing. Repsol operates in Spain, Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) countries, European Union (EU), and other countries. It is headquartered in Madrid, Spain and employed 24,460 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of E45,433.0 million ($60,357.7 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), a decrease of 1.4% compared to FY2013. The operating profit of the company was E78.0 million ($103.6 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 91.9% compared to FY2013. The net profit of the company was E1,612.0 million ($2,141.5 million) in FY2014, as compared to a net profit of E195.0 million ($259.1 million) in FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Repsol, S.A. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Repsol, S.A. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Repsol, S.A.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Europa Oil & Gas (Holdings) plc (Europa Oil) is an oil and gas company that offers exploration services. The company provides development and production of conventional and unconventional hydrocarbon ...
Summary Empire Oil & Gas NL (Empire Oil) is an oil and gas company that explores and develops oil and gas fields. The company has assets in Carnarvon Basin and Perth Basin. Its Carnarvon Basin prospects ...
Summary Extraction Oil & Gas LLC (EOG) is an upstream energy company which focuses on the acquisition, development and production of oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids reserves in the Rocky Mountains. ...