Table of Contents
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited (TSMC or "the company") is a semiconductor foundry engaged in the manufacture of semiconductors based on customer's proprietary integrated circuit (IC) designs. The company offers a range of wafer fabrication processes including processes to manufacture complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) logic, mixed-signal, radio frequency (RF), embedded memory, bipolar-CMOS (BiCMOS) mixed-signal and other semiconductors. The company primarily operates in the US and Taiwan. It is headquartered in Hsinchu, Taiwan and employed 43,591 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of NT$762,806.5 million ($25,096.3 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 27.8% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was NT$295,870.3 million ($9,734.1 million) in FY2014, an increase of 40.8% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was NT$254,183.6 million ($8,362.6 million) in FY2014, an increase of 38.3% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The semiconductor industry has all the attributes that appeal to patent licensing companies (PLCs): Are you in their sights? KEY FEATURES OF THE REPORT - Ranking of PLCs according to their recent patent ...
Summary Mimasu Semiconductor Industry Co., Ltd. (Mimasu Semiconductor) is a technology company that offers semiconductor products. The company operates through the divisions including semiconductor, san-sho ...
Summary Seoul Semiconductor Co., Ltd (Seoul Semiconductor) is a device manufacturing company that manufactures LED devices. The company’s products include Acrich series, nPola and WICOP series. It offers ...