Table of Contents
Deutsche Post AG - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Deutsche Post AG required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Deutsche Post AG in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Deutsche Post AG including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Deutsche Post AG’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Deutsche Post AG, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Deutsche Post AG (Deutsche Post or ‘the company’), operating under the trade name Deutsche Post DHL, is a provider of logistic solutions, with operations in more than 220 countries. The company offers international mail, express, freight, contract logistics solutions, and other value added services. The company primarily operates in Europe, Americas, and Asia Pacific. It is headquartered in Bonn, Germany and employed 488,824 people as of December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of E56,630 million ($75,261.3 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 3.1% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was E2,965 million ($3,940.5 million) in FY2014, an increase of 3.5% over FY2013. The net profit was E2,071 million ($2,752.4 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 1% as compared to FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Deutsche Post AG and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Deutsche Post AG as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Deutsche Post AG’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Aegis Logistics Limited (Aegis) is a logistic company that provides oil, gas, and chemical logistics services. The company offers services such as EPC services, gas logistics, liquid logistics, ...
Summary Greystone Logistics, Inc. (Greystone Logistics) is a chemical company that manufactures plastic pallet products. The company’s plastic pallet products are used to provide logistical solutions ...
Summary Horizon North Logistics Inc. (HNL) is a resource development service company that offers service camps and catering, manufacturing, and transportation and logistics services. The company provides ...