Solvay Group - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Solvay Group required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Solvay Group in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Solvay Group including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Solvay Group’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Solvay Group, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Solvay Group (Solvay or 'the group'), consisting of Solvay S.A. and other subsidiaries, is engaged in manufacturing and marketing of chemicals and plastic products. The group operates in several countries in Europe, the Americas, Asia and rest of the world. It is headquartered in Brussels, Belgium, and employed 29,207 people as on December 31, 2014. The group recorded revenues of E10,629.0 million ($14,120.6 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 4.7% over FY2013. The operating profit of the group was E652.0 million ($866.2 million) in FY2014, an increase of 10.3% over FY2013. The net profit of the group was E80.0 million ($106.3 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 70.4% compared to FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Solvay Group and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Solvay Group as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Solvay Group’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Table Of Contents
Solvay Group - Strategy and SWOT Report Company Overview Business Description History Key Employees and Biographies Company View Locations and Subsidiaries SWOT Analysis Revenue Analysis Key Competitors Major Products and Services